Become A Member...
Extensive Networking. Build a powerful network of peers
Industry-Specific Knowledge. Get the most up-to-date information and knowledge
Quality Education. Get the best information available on a wide variety of fraud topics
SEE BELOW - NEW MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION BETWEEN 2/11- 2/17
Are you seeking opportunities that will keep you informed about the latest advances in the anti-fraud profession? Do you feel you are missing out on networking opportunities in Georgia? If you answered yes to either or both of these questions, then the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), a member-based global association dedicated to providing anti-fraud education and training, is the association for you. Together with its members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity of our profession.
We invite you to be our guest at our next meeting. We meet monthly at the Ansley Golf Club in Atlanta for lunch, where you will be exposed to networking opportunities with industry professionals and some of the most interesting guest speakers who present on various educational fraud topics. Check out some pictures of recent events on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Here are three of the most powerful reasons anti-fraud professionals join the ACFE…
- Extensive Networking Build a powerful network of peers by attending regional and international meetings. In addition, participate in local meetings and events to learn what’s happening in our area, and to have some fun with your peers.
- Industry-Specific Knowledge Get the most up-to-date information and knowledge through ACFE’s bimonthly magazine, Fraud Magazine. You will also receive monthly issues of Fraud Examiner, the member e-newsletter.
- Quality Education Get the best information available on a wide variety of fraud topics from the industry’s leading experts at the Annual ACFE Fraud Conference & Exhibition, as well as other professional development conferences and seminars—all available at discounted rates for ACFE members.
In addition, our chapter offers an annual all-day seminar each November where you could earn up to 8 hours of CPE from specially selected speakers covering the most up-to-date fraud topics. We trust that you will consider becoming a part of the ACFE and our chapter. We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting. Now, check out our special offer to you.
FEBRUARY GACFE/ACFE NEW MEMBER PROMOTION
Join now as a new member between 2/11 and 2/17, and you can receive 3 extra months FREE on your annual membership. PLUS, if you are not a CFE and would like to become one, you can also purchase the ACFE Exam Prep Course for a discount ranging between 25% - 40% off. How? Here are 4 easy steps.
- Join by selecting below either the standard or affiliate membership plan.
- Email our membership Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org to advise
him that you are joining and provide this code: GACFEFraud1.
If you are already a CFE, then proceed to last bullet point.
- Once your application is cleared, our membership Chair will notify you
and advise you to proceed to a special link to order your discounted
ACFE Exam prep course. All ACFE Exam prep courses must be ordered
through GACFE no later than 2/24. Once all payments are received,
your ACFE Exam prep course will be emailed to you after 2/24 by ACFE.
- After your purchase of the ACFE Exam Prep course, our membership Chair
will add 3 months FREE onto your annual membership plan. In other words
you will receive a 15 month membership plan at the cost of 12 months.
The cost of the discounted ACFE Exam Prep Course is $596.25. How much does that save you?
- If you are not a member of the ACFE, the normal price of the exam prep course to you
would be $995. But through us, you save $398.75 which equates to 40% OFF
- If you are already a member of ACFE, the normal price of the exam prep course to you
would be $795. But through us you save $198.75 which equates to 25% OFF
So take the first step and join by selecting one of the membership plans below - standard or affiliate. If you have any questions, please email our membership Chair at: email@example.com
Do I have to be an accountant or auditor to become part of the ACFE or GACFE?
Absolutely not. We represent a wide array of fraud examiners covering various industries
and walks of life that are engaged in the investigation and examination of fraud within the private
and government sectors. And yes that covers cyber crimes and cyber forensics too.
Do I have to be a Certtified Fraud Examiner to join? No
What benefits will I derive from joining the GACFE? Networking opportunities, training,education,
Why should I volunteer with GACFE? To expand your networking circle and thereby boost;
to have the satisfaction of givingof giving back and or possibly mentoring someone; to have
the possibility of joining our Board of Directors.
How can I found out more about your events and or volunteering? For our events page
click here. For our news page click here. And for our volunteer board committees page click here.