The Georgia Association of Certified Fraud Examiners will provide several Fraud Fighter of the Year awards to fraud fighters in the state of Georgia.
The candidates will have shown excellence in the investigation and resolution of any fraud related cases that have led to successful criminal charges and prosecution of the offender(s).
The GACFE expects to provide up to five Fraud Fighter of the Year awards this year to recipients who have been nominated and reviewed by our awards committee. The candidates for this award can be nominated either by their employer, any fraud fighting organization within the state, or a GACFE/ACFE member, or other interested party.
Candidate Eligibility and Requirements...
Candidates chosen for the Fraud Fighter of the Year award will be employees of either private companies or government agencies and for whom are specifically engaged in fraud examination and or investigative roles. The candidates must be residents of the state of Georgia.
Candidates who are eligible for the award can come from any area of the anti-fraud profession to include...
- Law Enforcement
- Forensic Accounting or Accounting
- Risk Management
- State/Federal Regulatory Agencies
- Loss Prevention
- Corporate Security
The awards will be presented at the December 4, 2020, GACFE meeting and holiday luncheon.
To apply, please send us the following:
- Candidate’s name and position
- Company or agency of employment
- A brief description of the investigation the candidate conducted and financial loss that was incurred due to the fraud
- Criminal charges that were filed, and criminal disposition/outcome
- If any criminal restitution was gained, please include how much was gained.
NOTE: Only one candidate per company or agency can be submitted.
- Please email your applicant information to: email@example.com
- Submission deadline: October 9, 2020
- Award date: December 4, 2020 Luncheon