Fraud Investigations Career Day
Allow Us To Open The Door For You To Unlimited Career Opportunities...
...in the field of Fraud Investigations and Examination.
Join us, in partnership with with Georgia Southern, Mercer, Augusta and Georgia State Universities, in helping
you to cross over the threshold into a career where between the government or private sector, you can make
a difference. Registraton opens 8/15/17. Check back then!
2017 GACFE Fraud Investigations
In Person Check In & Networking with Employers: 8:30 a.m.- 9:00 a.m.
Please note, you must register in advance on- line - No walk ins will be accepted
9:00 a.m. opening remarks.
9:10 a.m. - 10:10 Government Sector Panel:
- US Postal Inspection Service
- Division of Criminal Investigative Services - U.S. Army
- United States Secret Service
- U.S. Financial Inudstry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Better Business Bureau ( Office of Investigations)
10:10 - 10:30 Break & Networking:
10:30 - 11:30 Private Sector Panel:
- Frazier & Deeter Company
- MSB Compliance, Inc.
- Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions
- State Bank & Trust
- Well Star Health Systems
11:30 - 12:00 Break & Networking:
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch Hour & Networking
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Afternoon Workshop Session (Part 1)- Following The Money - Workshop Hour:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Homeland Security
- Internal Revenue Service
2:00 p.m. - 2:10 Break:
2:10 - 3:10 p.m. Afternoon Workshop Session (Part II) - LinkedIn/Career Branding and Careers in Loss Prevention:
- Careers in Loss Prevention presented by the Georgia Retail Association of Organized Crime Alliance
- LinkedIn and Career Branding Workshop by Gregg Burkhalter - Career and Personal Branding Coach
3:10 p.m. - 3:30 - GACFE Scholarship program and what GACFE can do for your career
- Learn how you can win up to $2,000 in GACFE scholarship money this year
- Learn how the GACFE can help you in your future career as a fraud fighter
A host of federal/state government employers will be there as will private sector companies. Here's a sampling:
|FBI||Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions|
|US Secret Service||State Bank & Trust|
|US Postal Inspection Service||MSB Compliance|
|FINRA||Frazier & Deeter|
|Better Business Bureau Investigations Division||KPMG|
|US Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General||Georgia Power|
|Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations Division||Grant Thornton|
|US Defense Criminal Investigations Service||Moore Colson|
|Ga. Division of Revenue Criminal Investigations||Georgia Retail Assoc. Org. Crime Alliance (GRAORCA)|
|MARTA||Verizon & TMobile|
Now Ask Yourself....
"Can I Truly Afford to Miss This Event.."
May we answer that for you? The answer is NO. If you want to explore the anti-fraud
careers of tomorrow, that so very few know about, and actually at the same time stay
competitive in this field, than why miss the boat?